- $7 for 3 cute cups – sherry!
- $10 for blue decanter
- $20 for Scandinavian salt & pepper shaker set
Our 1st visit to the faire was pretty pleasant. The offerings were similar to Alameda’s antique faire but much smaller. The more intimate size was also less intimidating and made it seem more manageable to check everything out before we got tired. Yes, it does seem we keep buying items for alcohol consumption. But hey! any cool bar requires time and efforts to cultivate.
For many months, I’ve been wanting to check out Alameda antique faire/flea market, which happens once a month.
It was such a HUGE market with much to see. I’m quite bummed that I didn’t bring a camera because our weirdest sighting included a space suit!
Finally after walking around for 3 hours with my willing partner-in-crime, we picked up a few items to add to our space.
1) Buttercup Federalist Ironstone dish: serving bowl?
2) cute small stool with reupholstered top
3) decanter: it’s where our gin calls home now
4) vanity table – pictures to come